Alaska's Healing Hearts HOLIDAY Auction is now LIVE!
This auction is a fun and engaging event allowing many individuals and businesses the opportunity to support Alaska's Healing Hearts. Funds raised during this 3 week auction will directly benefit military families (all branches, active duty, retires, veterans, etc). There are many events planned for 2023. These free family friendly events include activities from horseback rides, ice fishing, family camps at Lake Louise, snowshoeing adventures, and more!
Here is How it Works!
1. The auction will end December 17th at 6:00 PM AKST. The exact time will be indicated based on the time stamp provided by Facebook on the final bid posts at 6:00PM AKST. Time stamp based on Facebook posts will be monitored by a minimum of 2 admins.
2. POST items you want to have in the auction (Be creative anything from food, crafts, service, etc.). Be sure to set a minimum bid in your post. Make sure to check out the other items available! Bid away by placing a comment, ensuring you meet or beat the minimum bid or exceed the lowest bid.
3. DESCRIBE your item to be posted be sure to include: WHERE ITEM IS LOCATED AT and ARE YOU WILLING TO SHIP ITEM!!
4. Comment under the auction item in the comments of how much you want to bid on the item! HIGHEST BID WILL WIN THE ITEM!!
5. We will comment “thank you” so you know your auction item was seen and we will be keeping track of it in a spreadsheet! If we miss your item please message an administrator.
6. CHECK the items you are winning by doing a search in the group for your name. You won’t want to be surprised at the end. Not all items show on a mobile device. Facebook uses algorithms filter what you see on a mobile device. If some items appear missing, log in with a computer. You will have access to all items.
7. 100% of all funds will go directly to Alaska's Healing Hearts! These funds will ensure sustainable veteran activities for 2023 and years to come! Let's show how much we appreciate our veteran community!
Payment must be received by our AHH PayPal or Venmo within 5 days of auction end (December 22nd 2022). The Venmo QR Code will be posted towards the end of the auction.
If you need to mail a check,
If you would simply like to support AHH and not bid or participate on the auction, you can make a tax deductible contribution to our AHH PayPal account as well. Please message Josh Anderson, Jeremiah Frye, Delbert Lahti, or James Charles Hastings of your donation so that we can monitor and send you a receipt as needed.
REMINDER - As Alaska's Healing Hearts is a 501 c3, your donation/auction payment is tax deductible. Thank you for supporting Alaska's Healing Heart's!